High resolution digital copies of images in the Detroit Public Library's Digital Collections may be ordered by using the Special Collections Reproduction Order Form.
New content is constantly being added to the site. If you are requesting an image that is not currently represented in the Detroit Public Library's Digital Collections, please contact the appropriate Special Collections Department for assistance.
Please read our Copyright Statement and Information page before placing an order.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for orders to be processed.
- There is a maximum of ten (10) digital scans per request.
- Pre-payment is required to process all orders. U.S. funds only.
- Please make checks or money orders payable to the Detroit Public Library.
- If a resolution greater than 300 dpi is requested, an additional rescanning fee will apply.
Please send order forms to:
Digital Lab - Special Collections
Detroit Public Library
5201 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48202