High resolution digital copies of images in the Detroit Public Library's Digital Collections may be ordered by using the Special Collections Reproduction Order Form.
New content is constantly being added to the site. If you are requesting an image that is not currently represented in the Detroit Public Library's Digital Collections, please contact the appropriate Special Collections Department for assistance.
Please read our Copyright Statement and Information page before placing an order.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for orders to be processed.
- There is a maximum of ten (10) digital scans per request.
- Pre-payment is required to process all orders. U.S. funds only.
- Please make checks or money orders payable to the Detroit Public Library.
- If a resolution greater than 300 dpi is requested, an additional rescanning fee will apply.
For images from the Burton Historical Collection, Ernie Harwell Sports Collection, E. Azalia Hackley Collection or Rare Book Room, please send order forms to:
Burton Historical Collection
Detroit Public Library
5201 Woodward Ave.
Detroit, MI 48202
For images from the National Automotive History Collection, please send order forms to:
National Automotive History Collection
Skillman Branch Library
Detroit, MI 48226