Packard dealership, Dallas, Texas, 1940
Packard Co. file photograph of a Packard dealership, front of building, crowd of people at door, "Packard" above door. Inscribed on photo back: "Packard Motor Car Co., branches/dealerships/agencies, 2300 Ross Avenue Dallas, Texas, exterior, show windows left to right; 1940 Packard 110 or 120, eighteenth series, model 1800 or 1801, 6/8-cylinder, 100-120-horsepower, 122/127-inch wheelbase, convertible coupe (body type #1389/1399), special furniture display."
- Packard Motor Car Company
- Resource ID:
- Packard automobile
- Automobile dealers--Texas--Dallas
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 8 x 10 in.
- National Automotive History Collection
- Packard Collection
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.