Buildings at Jefferson and St. Antoine
Clapboard and brick buildings viewed at an angle from curb. Clapboard building is home of Wilhelmina Sherlock, numbered 585 in photograph and 335 in 1915 Detroit City Directory. Sign reads: "This corner to lease for 99 years." Neighboring brick building houses hardware store; sign on wall advertises Goodrich Tires. Handwritten on photograph front: "Sherlock house, N.W. cor. Jeff. Ave. & St. Antoine. Destroyed Dec. 1-13, 1921." Handwritten on stock back: "Jeff. & St. Antoine, N.W. cor."
- Resource ID:
- Commercial buildings--Michigan--Detroit
- Albumen prints
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print mounted on stock ; image 7.25 x 4.25 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Streets-Jefferson & St. Antoine
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.