Russell A. Alger Memorial Fountain
View of the Russell A. Alger Memorial Fountain, located in Grand Circus Park. "Russell A. Alger, soldier, statesman, citizen, 1836-1907" inscribed on base. Fountain was designed by Daniel Chester French. Handwritten on back: "Alger memorial & fountain, E. Gd. Circus Park, 6-15-29."
- Resource ID:
- Alger, R. A. (Russell Alexander), 1836-1907--Monuments--Michigan--Detroit
- French, Daniel Chester, 1850-1931
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 5 x 7 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Outdoor civic memorials and memorial and historical tablets located in the city of Detroit, 1939, City Plan Commission, 718 D484o
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.