Heat treat building during construction, Lincoln Motor Company factory
View of the heat treat building during construction, Lincoln Motor Company factory. Printed on front: "Holgate, 1554 Russell St., Detroit." Printed on mat: "November 16, 1917, end of 8th week. Heat treat building takes form. 23."
- Holgate, Frederick
- Resource ID:
- Automobile factories--Michigan--Detroit--Design and construction
- Lincoln Motor Company (Detroit, Mich.)
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print mounted on stock ; image 7.5 x 9.5 in.
- National Automotive History Collection
- Content Note:
- "A war plant in the making. Lincoln Motor Company's photographic record of high pressure work which erected the largest Liberty motor factory in three months with print of plant layout. Before the Commissioner of Internal Revenue in the matter of the 1918 income and profit tax return of Lincoln Motor Company, 1st District of Michigan. Exhibits II & III." -- Cover.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.