Ambassador Bridge during construction
View of the Ambassador Bridge during construction. Detroit River in foreground. Printed on front: "[copyright] American Commercial Photo Co., Detroit, 1928 [sic].166, 9-16-29. Detroit River Bridge, McClintic-Marshall Co., engineer & contractor."
- American Commercial Photo Co.
- Resource ID:
- Ambassador Bridge (Detroit, Mich., and Windsor, Ont.)
- Suspension bridges--Design and construction
- Detroit River (Mich. and Ont.)
- McClintic-Marshall Construction Company
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print mounted on fabric ; 7.5 x 9.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Bridges-Ambassador-Construction-September 1929
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.