Ambassador Bridge plaque
View of a bronze plaque commemorating the opening of the Ambassador Bridge. Plaque reads [in part]: "Detroit International Bridge Company and the Canadian Transit Company. Ambassador Bridge designed and constructed by McClintic Marshall Company, engineer and contractor. 1927-29." Printed on front: "U.S. 202." Handwritten on back: "Dedication & opening Nov. 11, 1929. U.S. 202, 2-7-30."
- Resource ID:
- Ambassador Bridge (Detroit, Mich., and Windsor, Ont.)
- Suspension bridges
- Plaques, plaquettes
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print mounted on fabric ; 7.5 x 9.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Bridges-Ambassador-Dedications and openings
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.