Employees posing inside Maurice W. Fox & Co. Ford dealership garage
View of employees posing inside the Maurice W. Fox & Co. Ford dealership garage in Detroit, Michigan. Label on back: "Garage of Maurice W. Fox & Co., Ford dealers, at 156 East Milwaukee Ave., Detroit, taken winter of 1916-17. This is now #434 E. Milwaukee. Third from left, with derby is salesman Harry S. Fearl. Second from Fearl is Howard Harvey, of old Detroit family, who later sponsored the 'Old Timers.' Harvey was also a salesman (short, with hands clasped). In center are Hixson, (a mechanic) wearing gloves, then Baker (a clerk), then C.W. Gracey, the service manager (arms hanging down). In front, wearing overcoat is Maurice W. Fox. Next is Matthews, a salesman. Maurice W. Fox."
- Resource ID:
- Automobile dealers--Michigan--Detroit
- Automobile dealers--Employees--Michigan--Detroit
- Ford Motor Company
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print mounted on mat board ; image 4.5 x 6.5 in.
- National Automotive History Collection
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.