Belle Isle Casino
View of Belle Isle Casino; building has arched colonnade, covered verandas and clock towers. Automobile parked in front of building; lawn in foreground. Printed on front: "12684. Front view, Casino, Belle Isle, Detroit, Mich." Printed on back: "Phostint card. Made only by Detroit Publishing Co., trademark reg. U.S. Pat. Off." Handwritten on back: "Dear Alice, Received card very sorry this happened but I just went as far as Gratiot. Come over next Wednesday Nov. 8 early in the morning and stay all day. Now [undecipherable] and be sure will look for you. With love, Millie B." Card is postmarked October 31, 1911.
- Resource ID:
- Belle Isle Park (Detroit, Mich.)
- Detroit Publishing Company
- 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Parks-Belle Isle-Casino
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.