David Stott Building during construction
View of the David Stott Building during construction, showing structural framework. The Stott Building was designed by Donaldson and Meier. Printed on front: "David Stott Building. Owner: Stott Realty Co. Location: State & Griswold Sts. Detroit, Mich. Architects: Donaldson & Meier. Contractor: Martin-Krausmann Co. No. 60. Date: 9-14-28. Photo by Manning Bros."
- Manning Brothers
- Resource ID:
- Office buildings--Michigan--Detroit--Design and construction
- Skyscrapers--Michigan--Detroit--Design and construction
- Donaldson & Meier
- Structural frames
- Donaldson & Meier--Archives
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print mounted on fabric ; 9.5 x 7.5 in.
- MS/Donaldson & Meier, 1:10
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.