Commercial buildings on Saginaw Street, Pontiac, Michigan
View of commercial buildings on Saginaw St. in Pontiac, Michigan. Printed on front: "Saginaw St., Pontiac. Pesha, photo." Printed on back: "A photograph mounted 16 x 20 like this photo $1.00 prepaid. L. Pesha, Marine City, Mich." Handwritten on back: "Flint, Mich. July 5, 1910. My dear mother in law, I am in Flint will drop you a few lines to let you know we are well. We changed our mind about going to Canada and came not here untill [sic] the July excursion [undecipherable]. We will be in Pontiac again Saturday of this week. We are having a nice time. Hope you are all well. Write to me to the general delivery Pontiac. Lots of love to all [undecipherable]." Card is postmarked July 6, 1910.
- Pesha, Louis James
- Resource ID:
- Commercial buildings--Michigan--Pontiac
- Photographers--Michigan--Marine City
- Photographic prints
- 1 postcard ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Clarence Faber Collection
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.