Lee, Cady & Smart building
View of the Lee, Cady & Smart building. Printed on front: "The Lee, Cady & Smart building, Detroit, Mich." Printed on back: "The Lee, Cady & Smart building just completed, has a frontage of 175 feet on Fort St. West, and 225 on the 200,000 square feet of floor space, and is equipped with every modern device for the handling economically of large quantities of merchandise. It is considered one of the finest buildings of its kind in the United States. Published by A.C. Dietsche, Detroit, Mich. and Frankfort, Germany. Made in Germany."
- Resource ID:
- Grocery trade--Michigan--Detroit
- Commercial buildings--Michigan--Detroit
- A.C. Dietsche
- 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Clarence Faber Collection
- D/Industries and business houses-Lee, Cady & Smart
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.