Ready to Wear Department, J.C. Hasse & Son
View of the Ready to Wear Dept. at J.C. Hasse & Son. Suits are displayed in cases; room is furnished with tables and chairs. Printed on front: "Ready to Wear Department, Detroit's finest retail store for 'men's wear.' J.C. Hasse & Son. Corner Grand River and Griswold, opp. Griswold house. Tailors, clothiers, hatters and haberdashers." Handwritten on back: "This is the store I was telling you about they also have a fine tailoring dept., as well as furnishings & hats. They always have the latest ideas & a fine large stock to select from. Go there yourself. Yours, J.M.R." Card is postmarked 1907.
- Resource ID:
- Men's clothing industry--Michigan--Detroit
- Men's furnishing goods--Michigan--Detroit
- Clothing trade--Michigan--Detroit
- 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Industries and business houses-Hasse, J.C. & Son
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.