Michigan Central Railroad station and garden, Ypsilanti, Michigan
View of the Michigan Central Railroad depot and garden in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Printed on front: "M.C.R.R. and flower garden, Ypsilanti, Mich." Printed on back: "The Metropolitan News & Pub. Co. Boston, Mass. & Germany." Handwritten on back: "Sept. 4th, '10. Dear Bea, Seems that I do not have any time to myself at all. How are you people? Would like to see you all. You knew didn't you, that I am supervisor of music here in the Ypsilanti schools. Our address is 315 N. Washington. Went to the N.W. University right after graduating in Detroit, at Chicago. Shall write when I can squeeze out a minute. My love, Grace G." Card is postmarked September 6, 1910.
- Resource ID:
- Railroad stations--Michigan--Ypsilanti
- Metropolitan News & Pub. Co.
- 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.