Grande Pointe Hotel, St. Clair Flats, Michigan
View of the Grande Pointe Hotel in St. Clair Flats, Michigan. Printed on front: "Grande Pointe Hotel, St. Clair Flats, Mich." Printed on front: "Well, here I am at the St. Clair Flats. Enjoying its sights and cheer; everything's great and I'm feeling first rate, but, oh! How I wish you were here." Printed on back: "Published by Wolverine News Co., Detroit, Mich. and Leipzig, Germany. No. 724. Made in Germany." Handwritten on back: "Try to come up next week. All's well. Paul. P.S. This hotel has been out of existance [sic] 10 years since. That's why I'm sending this." Card is postmarked August 12, 1917.
- Resource ID:
- Hotels--Michigan--Saint Clair County
- Rivers--Michigan--Saint Clair County
- Wolverine News Co.
- 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in
- Burton Historical Collection
- M/Localities-St. Clair Flats
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.