Dr. Horace H. Tinker
Portrait of Dr. Horace H. Tinker. Printed on front: "Falk. 949 Broadway, N.Y." Handwritten on back: "Krum, Gracie Brainerd. Dr. Horace H. Tinker of Morrisana, N.Y. who brought me through a childhood of invalidism to strong maturity."
- Falk, B. J. (Benjamin J.), 1853-1925
- Resource ID:
- Physicians--New York (State)--New York
- Krum, Gracie Brainerd--Friends and associates
- Photographers--New York (State)--New York
- Cabinet photographs
- Photographic prints
- 1 cabinet card ; image 5.75 x 4 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- E&M B K941
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.