St. Paul's Catholic Church, Grosse Pointe, Michigan
View of St. Paul's Catholic Church in Grosse Pointe, Michigan. Printed on front: "St. Paul's Church, Grosse Pointe, Mich." Printed on back: "St. Paul's Church, founded over 100 years ago as a misson of St. Anne's church in Detroit, the oldest Catholic organization in Michigan, St. Paul's parish, Grosse Pointe, enjoys unusual distinction. The present sanctuary was built in 1897, although the original church still occupies a portion of the parish property. Adjoining the church is the Academy of the Sacred Heart. No. 215. Published by A.C. Dietsche, Detroit, Mich. Printed in Germany."
- Resource ID:
- Catholic church buildings--Michigan--Grosse Pointe
- Photographic prints
- A.C. Dietsche
- 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- M/Localities-Grosse Pointe
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.