Bedford Mill, Consolidated Stone Company
View of men working in Bedford Mill at the Consolidated Stone Company in Bedford, Indiana. Cut stone is stacked on factory floor. Label on back: "Interior Bedford Mill. Equipment consists of 5 travellers, 3 lathes, 6 gangs, 1 diamond drag saw, 1 diamond rip saw, 2 blades, 18 planers, 3 diamond jointing saws, 1 header, 1 milling machine, 1 shaper, blacksmith shop, machine shop." Stamped on back: "The Consolidated Stone Company."
- Resource ID:
- Consolidated Stone Company
- Masonic Temple (Detroit, Mich.)
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print mounted on fabric ; 7.5 x 9.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Buildings-Masonic Temple (Construction)
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.