Saginaw Street, Flint, Michigan
View of the commercial buildings on Saginaw Street in Flint, Michigan. Automobiles, streetcars and horse-drawn vehicles in street. Printed on front: "On Saginaw St., Flint, Mich." Handwritten on back: "Dear Cuz, Why didn't you come I wrote the same night I got your letter and was to 2 cars and at the station to meet you with and let me know. I was very disappointed had dinner and supper both ready. Didn't you get my letter, did not know your address so sent to Mary as it would be the same." Card is postmarked September 2, 1910.
- Resource ID:
- Commercial buildings--Michigan--Flint
- Cable cars (Streetcars)--Michigan--Flint
- Photographic prints
- 1 postcard ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.