Entrance to Elm Lawn Cemetery, Bay City, Michigan
View of the stone entrance gate to Elm Lawn Cemetery at Bay City, Michigan. Printed on front: "Entrance to Elm Lawn Cemetery, Bay City, Mich. H5280. C. & J. Gregory, publishers." Printed on back: "S. 1677 Germany." Handwritten on back: "Bay City, Mich. May 9, 1909. Hello Sister how is every body by this time excuse me for not writing for I am quite busy now but you write when you can. Tomorrow is Mama birthday I sent her a handkerchief and card. We had a big snow the first of May did you. My best regards to all, Celia." Card is postmarked May 10, 1909.
- Resource ID:
- Cemeteries--Michigan--Bay City
- Gates--Michigan--Bay City
- C. & J. Gregory
- 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- M/Localities-Bay City
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.