Da Vinci "Pup" cyclecar
View of a Da Vinci "Pup" cyclecar, designed by James Scripps Booth. Typed on back: "Subject: Da Vinci 'Pup,' 1929. Collection: MS10/James Scripps Booth Collection. Date: 1935. Location: Detroit, Mich. (at Terminal Avenue shop) Source: John M. Booth. I.D.: Designed 1921, by James S. Booth, built 1929. Rear bird's eye view." Handwritten on back: "1929 glorified cyclecar belt drive, tandem seating, weight 1150 lbs."
- Resource ID:
- Booth, James Scripps, 1888-1954
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 7.5 x 5.5 in.
- National Automotive History Collection
- MS10/James Scripps Booth Collection, Folder 9, Da Vinci "Pup" automobile, 1929
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.