John M. Booth and Ellen Norlen in Da Vinci "Pup" cyclecar
Rear view of John M. Booth and Ellen Norlen in a Da Vinci "Pup" cyclecar, designed by James Scripps Booth. Three men stand on sidewalk in front of Braun Lumber building. Typed on back: "Subject: Da Vinci 'Pup,' 1929. Collection: MS10/James Scripps Booth Collection. Date: 1934. Location: Detroit, Mich. (at Terminal Avenue shop?) Source: John M. Booth. I.D.: Ellen Norlen and John M. Booth in car. Car designed 1921, built 1929, by James S. Booth. Da Vinci car, as an open bodied car, can be seen in background. Rear view."
- Resource ID:
- Booth, James Scripps, 1888-1954
- Booth, John M. (John McLaughlin), 1913-1989
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 10 x 8 in.
- National Automotive History Collection
- MS10/James Scripps Booth Collection, Folder 9, Da Vinci "Pup" automobile, 1929
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.