View of a Bi-Autogo, an experimental car designed by James Scripps Booth. Typed on back: "Subject: Bi-Autogo, 1912-1913. Collection: MS10/James Scripps Booth Collection. Date of photo: 1913. Location: Cranbook, Birmingham, Mich. Source: John M. Booth. I.D.: Designed by James S. Booth, 1908-1912, built 1912-1913. Three-quarter left front view."
- Resource ID:
- Experimental automobiles
- Booth, James Scripps, 1888-1954
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 8 x 10 in.
- National Automotive History Collection
- MS10/James Scripps Booth Collection, Folder 2, Bi-Autogo, 1912-1913
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.