View of a Bi-Autogo, an experimental car designed by James Scripps Booth. Handwritten on front: "[Bi-Au]togo. Built June 1912 May 1913. Detail sketches made. The world's first large two-wheeler. 8 cyl. V engine. 4 speed trans. 140" wheelbase. 37 x 5 1/2 tires, weight 4600, speed?" Handwritten on back: "Subject: Bi-Autogo, 1912-1913. Collection: MS10/James Scripps Booth Collection. Date of photo: 1913. Location: Cranbook, Birmingham, Mich. Source: John M. Booth. I.D.: Designed by James S. Booth, 1908-1912, built 1912-1913. Left side view."
- Resource ID:
- Experimental automobiles
- Booth, James Scripps, 1888-1954
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print mounted on stock ; image 7.25 x 10 in.
- National Automotive History Collection
- MS10/James Scripps Booth Collection, Folder 2, Bi-Autogo, 1912-1913
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.