1905 Franklin automobile, Terminal Avenue workshop
View of a 1905 Franklin automobile in the Terminal Avenue workshop of James S. Booth. 1925 Da Vinci cyclecar chassis and a 1929 Da Vinci "Pup" cyclecar chassis in background. Typed on back: "Subject: Automobiles owned by James S. Booth (Franklin, 1905). Collection: MS10/James Scripps Booth Collection. Location: Detroit, Mich. (at Terminal Avenue shop). Source: John M. Booth. I.D.: Chassis in background are Da Vinci and Da Vinci "Pup," placing this car with his collection in Detroit, ca. mid 1930s. Three-quarter left front view."
- Resource ID:
- Franklin automobile
- Booth, James Scripps, 1888-1954--Homes and haunts--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 8 x 10 in.
- National Automotive History Collection
- MS10/James Scripps Booth Collection, Folder 1, Automobiles owned by James Scripps Booth
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.