The Detroiter train, Michigan Central Railroad
View of "The Detroiter," a Michigan Central Railroad train. Printed on front: "The Detroiter, Michigan Central flyer." Printed on back: "This is one of the several high class trains of the Michigan Central - New York Central Lines, operating between Detroit and New York. It leaves Detroit every day at 6:40 p.m. and arrives at the Grand Central Terminal, in the heart of New York, at 9:25 a.m. It is one of the fastest trains in the country, and attains a speed as high as 65 miles an hour. Enjoy the luxuries of this perfectly equipped train on your next trip to New York."
- Resource ID:
- Railroad trains--Michigan--Detroit
- Michigan Central Railroad Company
- 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Railroads-Michigan Central
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.