Joseph Naiman grocery and restaurant
View of a man posing in doorway of the Joseph Naiman grocery and restaurant. Bunches of bananas are displayed in front of storefront. Sign painted in window reads: "Restaurant, short orders at all hours. Lunch for travellers." Handwritten on back: "Detroit, 1911. Joseph Naiman, fruits, 194 W. Jefferson Av. Detroit, 1912-13, Mrs. Frances Adle, tailor, 196 W. Jefferson Av. Joseph Naiman, grocery, dry goods, confectionery, 442 S. West End Ave., Delray, Mich. (Detroit), this was in 1922-23."
- Resource ID:
- Grocery trade--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 postcard ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Restaurants-Naiman, Joseph
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.