Michigan Central Railroad Station
Side view of Michigan Central Railroad station and grounds; automobiles in foreground. Printed on front: "Michigan Central Depot, Detroit, Mich." Printed on back: "The new Michigan Central Station is located near Michigan Avenue between Fifteenth and Seventeenth Streets, covers twenty-one acres and the total cost is $15,000,000. There are eleven tracks in the station that accommodate 135 passenger coaches. It has all conveniences, such as a complete drug store with special facilities for the care of invalids and change room where travellers can at nominal cost obtain shower baths and make a change of clothing. Accommodations for passengers are not outdone by any railroad station in the world."
- Resource ID:
- Railroad stations--Michigan--Detroit
- Michigan Central Railroad Company
- Warren & Wetmore
- Reed & Stem
- 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Railroads-Michigan Central-Depot 1913-exterior
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.