Michigan Central Railroad Station
View of Michigan Central Railroad station and grounds. Printed on front: "D3, Michigan Central Station, Detroit, Mich." Printed on back: "The Michigan Central station is located near Michigan Avenue between Fifteenth and Seventeenth Streets, covers twenty-one acres and the total cost is $15,000,000.00. There are eleven tracks in the station that will accommodate 135 passenger coaches. Accommodations for passengers will not be outdone by any railroad station in the world. Sapirstein Greeting Card Company, Cleveland, Detroit. C.T. Art-Colortone, reg. U.S. Pat. Off."
- Resource ID:
- Railroad stations--Michigan--Detroit
- Michigan Central Railroad Company
- Warren & Wetmore
- Reed & Stem
- Sapirstein Greeting Card Company
- Curt Teich & Co.
- 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Railroads-Michigan Central-Depot 1913-exterior
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.