Front and side view of Union Depot; brick Romanesque Revival building has square clock tower on corner. Horse-drawn wagons and carriages in front of station. Printed on front: "Detroit, Mich. Union Depot." Printed on back: "No. 26, A.C. Dietsche, Detroit, Mich. and Leipzig, Germany. Card is postmarked August 8, 1909.
- Resource ID:
- Railroad stations--Michigan--Detroit
- Romanesque revival (Architecture)--Michigan--Detroit
- A.C. Dietsche
- 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- D/Railroads-Union Depot
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.