William Pynchon medal honoring Charles E. Duryea
Front and back views of a William Pynchon medal, issued by the Publicity Club of Springfield, Massachusetts, honoring Charles E. Duryea. Medal includes portrait of Pynchon and the word "Truth" superimposed over a globe. Typed on back: "Subject: Duryea awards, plaques. Collection: MS3/Charles E. Duryea Collection. Date: 10 May 1927. Source: Estate of Charles E. & M. Jerry Duryea. I.D.: William Pynchon medal from Publicity Club of Springfield, Mass., honoring Charles E. Duryea. (Now on display at Pennsylvania Historical Society, 1300 Locust, Philadelphia, Penn. Now on display at Penna Hist'l Soc'y 1300 Locust, Phila, Pa."
- Resource ID:
- Pynchon, William, 1590-1662--Medals
- Duryea, Charles E., 1861-1938--Medals
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 3.75 x 5.5 in.
- National Automotive History Collection
- MS3/Charles E. Duryea collection, Folder 34, Duryea awards, plaques, etc.
- Negative Number:
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.