Women workers inspecting aircraft engine pistons, Buick Motor Division
View of women workers conducting a final inspection on aircraft engine pistons at the Buick Motor Division factory. Label on back: "From: Buick Motor Division, General Motors Corp., Flint, Michigan. Women take part in vital war production. This photo shows a scene in final inspection on pistons in Buick aircraft engine production. There are eight different inspection stations in this group." Stamped on back: "This photograph has been approved for publication by Army censors. Buick Motor Division." Handwritten on back: "Women workers."
- Resource ID:
- Women aircraft industry employees
- General Motors Corporation. Buick Motor Division
- Automotive Council for War Production--Archives
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 8 x 10 in.
- National Automotive History Collection
- MS84/Automotive Council for War Production, Women workers, 90:4
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.