Illustration for "These happy golden years" by Laura Ingalls Wilder
Pen and ink drawing for "These happy golden years" by Laura Ingalls Wilder. Stamped and handwritten on back: "From 'These happy golden years.' Please return to Harper & Brothers, Juvenile Dept." Handwritten on back: "No. 5. Mary took from the trunk the presents she had brought."
- Sewell, Helen, 1896-1957
- Boyle, Mildred
- Resource ID:
- Wilder, Laura Ingalls, 1867-1957. Little house books--Illustrations
- Wilder, Laura Ingalls, 1867-1957. These happy golden years
- Families in art
- Frontier and pioneer life in art
- Pen drawing
- 1 sheet ; 11.5 x 7.25 in.
- Rare Book Collection
- Vault, XR741.973 S516x
- Content Note:
- From a collection of twenty-four original pen and ink drawings by Helen Sewell and Mildred Boyle used in the first editions of books from the "Little house" series by Laura Ingalls Wilder.
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.