Letter from Edsel Ford to William S. Knudsen
Letter from Edsel Ford to William S. Knudsen, accepting Knudsen's resignation from the Ford Motor Company. Letter reads: "Mar 10, 1921. Mr. Wm S Knudsen, 137 Moss Ave., Highland Park, Mich. Dear Mr. Knudsen: I regret exceedingly to say that our company has decided to accept your letter of resignation addressed to the writer under date of February 15, 1921. I presonally [sic] want to say that we appreciate the effort you put forth during the years of your connection with this company. Yours very truly, Ford Motor Company, Edsel B. Ford, President. EBF-L." Printed on front: "Ford Motor Company, automobile manufacturers, Detroit, U.S.A. Edsel B. Ford, President. F.L. Klingensmith, Vice Pres. 7 Treas., B.J. Craig, Secretary."
- Ford, Edsel, 1893-1943
- Resource ID:
- Knudsen, William S., 1879-1948--Correspondence
- Ford, Edsel, 1893-1943--Correspondence
- Ford Motor Company
- 1 sheet ; 11 x 8.5 in.
- National Automotive History Collection
- MS71/Knudsen, William and Semon Knudsen, Box 1, Part 1, File 16
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.