View of a Ford 2-man tank, used during World War I. Handwritten on back: "Ford 2-man tank, World War I. Credit: Col. Robert J. Icks Collection. Ford 3 ton light tank, c. 1918. 3.4 tons, max. speed 8 mph, two Ford Model T engines, one cal. 30 machine gun. Historical motor vehicles."
- Resource ID:
- Tanks (Military science)
- Ford Motor Company
- Automotive Council for War Production--Archives
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 8 x 10 in.
- National Automotive History Collection
- MS84/Automotive Council for War Production, Historical motor vehicles, 86:16
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.