Beechcraft C-45A transport planes
View of Beechcraft C-45A transport planes. Label on back: "A line of Beechcraft personnel transports ready to be taken over by the Army. These are C-45As, powered by two Pratt & Whitney engines, and are adaptions of the 18S commercial model. Their delivery marked the completion of the company's second Air Corps contract." Handwritten on back: "Aircraft in action."
- Resource ID:
- Beechcraft (Airplanes)
- Transport planes
- Automotive Council for War Production--Archives
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 8 x 10 in.
- National Automotive History Collection
- MS84/Automotive Council for War Production, Aircraft in action, 85:11
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.