Portrait of soprano Gloria Davy as Aida. Autographed on front: "To the Azalia Hackley Collection, with many thanks for the interest it has shown in me and other Negro artists, sincerely, Gloria Davy. March 14, 1959." Stamped on back: "The use of this photograph is granted with the understanding that it is for your publication only, and will not be syndicated, rented, loaned, or used for advertising purposes without written permission. When published, the customary credit line will be appreciated with the name in full: Louis Melancon. Louis Melancon, New York, N.Y." Typed on back: "Gloria Davy as Aida."
- Melancon, Louis
- Resource ID:
- Davy, Gloria
- Davy, Gloria--Autographs
- African American women singers
- Photographers--New York (State)--New York
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 10 x 8 in.
- E. Azalia Hackley Collection
- Biography--Davy, Gloria
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.