Aloha Baker resting on boat
View of Aloha Baker resting on boat docked next to shore. Ladder leans against tree trunk in foreground; lagoon in background. Handwritten on sleeve: "Brazil, Descalvados. The other side of heavenly umbrage, 'Waiting for the Robt. E. Lee.'"
- Resource ID:
- Baker, Aloha W., 1908-1996
- Boats and boating--Brazil--Mato Grosso (State)
- Baker, Aloha W., 1908-1996--Archives
- 1 negative ; 3.5 x 5.75 in.
- National Automotive History Collection
- MS33/Aloha Baker collection, Box 7, Folder 9, America: South, Negative Book, Brazil (Bororo), 1930-31
- Negative Number:
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.