Lake, 1910 Glidden Tour
Distant view of lake during the 1910 Glidden Tour. Stamped on back: "Spooner & Wells, Inc., photographers, telephone North 1745. 1231 Woodward Ave., Detroit, Mich. Detroit, 1231 Woodward, New York, 1931 Broadway." Handwritten on back: "Tours--Glidden Tour, 1910."
- Spooner & Wells
- Resource ID:
- Glidden Tour (1910)
- Automobile driving--Competitions--United States
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 5 x 7 in.
- National Automotive History Collection
- Lazarnick Collection
- Tours--Glidden Tour, 1910 #24
- Negative Number:
- Negative #C23,954
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.