Men starting Christie racecar
View of several men starting Christie racer no. 4. Man stands in foreground; onlookers in background. Stamped on back: "Photo by F. Ed. Spooner, 1536 B'way, telephone 6536-38th St., New York, N.Y." Handwritten on back: "Starting Christie, ca. 1906."
- Spooner, F. Ed.
- Resource ID:
- Automobiles, Racing
- Christie Direct Action Motor Car Company
- Christie, J. Walter, 1876-1944
- Photographers--New York (State)--New York
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 6.25 x 8.25 in.
- National Automotive History Collection
- Lazarnick Collection
- Negative Number:
- Negative F-2 1602
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.