View of two runners clearing hurdles at track meet. Stamped on back: "Spooner & Wells, Inc., photographers, telephones 3472-3473 Columbus, 1931 Broadway, New York." Handwritten on back: "Sporting events--Track and field, 1909."
- Spooner & Wells
- Resource ID:
- Hurdling (Track and field)
- Track and field athletes
- Track and field--Competitions
- Photographers--New York (State)--New York
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 4.75 x 6.75 in.
- National Automotive History Collection
- Lazarnick Collection
- Sporting events--Track and field, 1909 #2
- Negative Number:
- Negative #C16,353
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.