1907 Christie Grand Prix engine
Close-up view of 1907 Christie Grand Prix engine. Stamped on back: "Spooner and Wells, 1931 Broadway, New York, duplicates any time, enlargements all sizes, tel. 3472-3473 Col., credit appreciated." Handwritten on back: "Christie, ca. 1907."
- Spooner & Wells
- Resource ID:
- Automobiles, Racing--Motors
- Christie Direct Action Motor Car Company
- Christie, J. Walter, 1876-1944
- Photographers--New York (State)--New York
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 7.75 x 9.75 in.
- National Automotive History Collection
- Lazarnick Collection
- Negative Number:
- Negative #15321 F-2
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.