1935 Detroit Tigers
Group portrait of 1935 Detroit Tigers. Printed on front: "The Detroit Tigers, 1935 pennant winners in the American League. Front row, left to right: Fox, White, Perkins (coach), Cochrane (manager), Baker (coach), Clifton and Goslin. Second row: Gehringer, Shelley, Owen, Hayworth, Rowe, Auker and Greenberg. Third row: Schuble, Sorrell, Reiber, Sullivan, Crowder and Walker. Fourth row: trainer Carroll, Rogell, Hogsett, Joe Roggins (bat boy) and Bridges." Printed on back with portrait of Babe Ruth, Mickey Cochrane and Charlie Grimm: "Baseball magazine, Nov., 20c. Babe Ruth congratulates the winning managers, Mickey Cochrane and Charlie Grimm, World's Champions' number."
- Resource ID:
- Detroit Tigers (Baseball team)
- Baseball players--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)
- 1 clipping ; 9.5 x 11.5 in.
- Ernie Harwell Sports Collection
- Photographs-Teams-Detroit Tigers
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.