Baseball game at Detroit Recreation Park
View of baseball game at Detroit Recreation Park ballpark. Crowd fills grandstand in background; spectators and horse-drawn carriages gather at edge of outfield in foreground. Printed on front: "Base ball game played at Recreation Park, Detroit, Mich. on June 19, 1886 between Detroit and Chicago. 13 innings were played ending in a score of 1 to 0 in favor of the home team. Recreation Park was located where Brush St. is now between Brady St. and Alexanderine [sic] Ave. East."
- Resource ID:
- Baseball fields--Michigan--Detroit
- Horse-drawn vehicles--Michigan--Detroit
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print ; 17 x 23 in.
- Ernie Harwell Sports Collection
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.