1933 New York Giants pitching staff
Group portrait of 1933 New York Giants pitching staff. Typed on label: "Giant [sic] pitching staff 1933, left to right, Hubbell, Fitzsimmons, Schumacher and Parmalee [sic]."
- Resource ID:
- Fitzsimmons, Freddie (Frederick Landis), 1901-1979
- Hubbell, Carl (Carl Owen), 1903-1988
- Schumacher, Hal (Harold Henry), 1910-1993
- Parmelee, Roy (Le Roy Earl), 1907-1981
- Pitchers (Baseball)--New York (State)--New York
- New York Giants (Baseball team)
- World Series (Baseball) (1933)
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print mounted on stock ; image 7.25 x 9 in.
- Ernie Harwell Sports Collection
- Oversize SB/Photographs-World Series, 1932-1934
- Content Note:
- Photograph from scrapbook of World Series, 1932-1934
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.