Portrait of Mule Haas, baseball player for the Philadelphia Athletics, catching a fly ball. Typed on label: "George W. Haas, Athletics, 1930."
- Resource ID:
- Haas, Mule (George William), 1903-1974
- Baseball players--Pennsylvania--Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Athletics (Baseball team)
- World Series (Baseball) (1930)
- Photographic prints
- 1 photographic print mounted on stock ; image 8 x 5.5 in.
- Ernie Harwell Sports Collection
- Oversize SB/Photographs-World Series, 1926-1931
- Content Note:
- Photograph from scrapbook of World Series, 1926-1931
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.