Entrance to Forbes Field
View of entrance to Forbes Field in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Ballpark building has rounded arch windows and doorways on ground level; men and women stand in front of entrance. Printed on front: "Forbes Field, champion Pirates' base ball park, Pittsburgh, Pa. Copr. by Geo. A. Rogaliner, Pittsburgh, Pa." Handwritten on back: "Dear Uncle, On the other side you see a picture of the bigest [sic] ball park in the world, the home of the glorious Pirates. Father is out in Ohio just now. Much love to all, your nephew, Rutherford." Card is postmarked June 29, 1910.
- Resource ID:
- Forbes Field (Pittsburgh, Pa.)
- George A. Rogaliner
- 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Ernie Harwell Sports Collection
- Postcards-Ballparks-Forbes Field
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.