Baseball game at Cubs Park in Chicago, Illinois
View of baseball game at Cubs Park in Chicago, Illinois. Crowds fill grandstand at ballpark; buildings in background. Cubs Park was renamed Wrigley Field in 1926. Printed on front: "National League 'Cubs' ball park, Chicago." Printed on back: "The National League ball park, Chicago. The National League ball park is located on the west side, extending from Wood to Lincoln Sts. between Polk and Taylor Sts. It can be reached via the Metropolitan elevated, both the Garfield and Douglas Park branches having stations in close proximity to the park. 360, published by Max Rigot Selling Co., Chicago. Made in U.S.A."
- Resource ID:
- Wrigley Field (Chicago, Ill.)
- Max Rigot Selling Co.
- 1 postcard : col. ; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
- Ernie Harwell Sports Collection
- Postcards-Ballparks-Cubs Park
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.