Humorous baseball postcard
View of man and woman wearing baseball uniforms. Man attempts to kiss woman, who is seated on a box. Printed on front: "Instructions." Card has embossed edges. Handwritten on back: "Hello Fred, I was to see In Havana last night. It was great. Ben Hur all next week. That is about all we have to do since the ball season is over. L.R.D. All the boy's that live here are about home runs. I would like to go to see a couple games in Philadelphia." Card is postmarked October 8, 1910.
- Resource ID:
- Baseball--Caricatures and cartoons
- Baseball players--Caricatures and cartoons
- 1 postcard ; 5.5 x 3.5 in.
- Ernie Harwell Sports Collection
- Postcards-Baseball-Caricatures and cartoons
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.