Detroit Boat Club
View from shore of Detroit Boat Club building, on pilings over the water. Two-masted sailboat moored nearby. Bridge to mainland visible in background. Written on negative (reversed in scan): "746. [876 scratched out.]" Recorded in glass negative ledger: "D/Organizations-Detroit boat club." Emulsion flaking and lifting at edges and corners.
- Resource ID:
- Belle Isle Park (Detroit, Mich.)
- Yacht clubs--Michigan--Detroit
- Glass negatives
- 1 negative : glass ; 5 x 3 in.
- Burton Historical Collection
- Negative Number:
- BHC glass neg. no. 3691
- Physical rights are retained by DPL. Copyright is retained in accordance with U.S. copyright laws.